In our recent 2017 IBD In America survey, the community told us that getting a diagnosis can be difficult! 62% of respondents needed over 5 office visits before they received a diagnosis and 57% of respondents were misdiagnosed prior to receiving their IBD diagnosis. This month we’re focusing on the journey to diagnosis – and all the trails and tribulations of that journey. We hope you’ll take some time to tell your own story!
- Story #1: The beginning to a story that doesn’t have an end
- Newly diagnosed Crohnie at 31
- Waiting for a diagnosis
- Started late in life
- Up Next: Your story!
- How is IBD diagnosed?
- Am I getting closer to diagnosis?
- Do my symptoms sound like Crohn’s Disease?
- Do you have a question? Ask away in our Q&A Feature!