Can you get a handicap placard for Crohn’s Disease?

This question has been pulled directly from our facebook page!

Community Answer

  1. Brooke Abbott moderator says:

    Yes, you can absolutely get a handicap placard. Speak to your doctor, either GI or Rheumatologist, and have them sign the paperwork you have downloaded from the DMV in your state. IBD is considered a disability.

Share Your Answer

SubscribeJoin 11,000 subscribers to our weekly newsletter.

Your username will be visible to others.

Reader favorites